Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Empty Nest Syndrome

As the title states the youngens have left the nest. The only action around the nest was Father Eagle setting on one of his favorite limbs. Hes was there for a few minutes and slipped away while no one was looking. I received my Tamron 2X teleconverter today so my friend "D" and I rolled down to Mt. Carmel for a few shots to try it out. I still need to figure out where I need to be with adjusting the shutter speed with loosing 2 F stops but I think I has some success with the next addition to the camera bag. I will say a 600mm lens is tough to hand hold. Enjoy the pics.





1 comment:

K_Dense73 said...

There was a baby robin in our backyard who was just learning to fly and his parents were screeching at me for interferring. The baby flew for a bit then crashed to the ground. I tried to leave for work as unobtrusively as I could.