Monday, October 19, 2009

Not so smooth CSF.

Last weekend we had our 5th and thank heavens last Cache Slash Fest. I thought other than the inconsiderate person down the street wanting to drive a dually tractor down the street with people parked on both sides of the road was bad enough but NO! I get to work this morning to final out that there were other issues from the event. We found out that "G's" neighbor next door to the event had his mailbox ran over. I guess it wasn't too bad as it just got scratched bent and pulled off the post. I bet the person who did this has a nice souvenir from the event. Also one of our attendees which we knew was already a pain in the butt was not so much a pain to us but to one of the few companies that did contribute to the event. Apparently this person thought that it took too long to get service and decided to take it upon herself to use profanity and answer the businesses phone and hang up on the manager of the business. Yep... Just what I needed to seal the coffin on this event. This will be that last geocaching event I will ever be associated with. Thank you for letting me vent.

Onward to a better subject. "D" and I went down to Mt. Carmel Sunday evening and spent a couple of hours looking for eagles and making the most of the light before the sun went down behind the trees. These are a few of the pics I got. Not the most productive day but any day out in the woods is a good day.

No comments: