Monday, March 29, 2010

UGH!

April showers brings May flowers. March showers bring distruction and damage. Thanks March.
Thursday after work I got home and was relaxing when I received a phone call from the neighbor across the street from my Mom and Dad's home. She said that the large tree by the patio had fallen and was on the garage. Needles and I drove out to see how bad it was going to be. When I got there I noticed the camper had some debry on it but otherwise was in good shape. I went home and returned with the ball hitch to see if I could pull out the camper. After outting the truck in 4 wheel drive we were able to move the camper to a better location incase the tree decided to shift and settle a little more. The fun never ends.



This is the carport where I parked my popup camper. I was very lucky in that the only damage it got from the tree falling was a busted tail light.

1 comment:

Terri said...

wow! close call there. Glad it didn't smash through the carport and garage.