Saturday, May 08, 2010

Pre Vacation Shopping.

Today Needles and I had plans to meet up with Jenny from the Block and do a little shopping. We headed out around 10am and arrived a Kohl's where I scored a couple pairs of jeans and Needles nabbed a couple of tops. We then decided to stop at Appleby's and have lunch. Needles and Jenny had the sirloin and I had their new Jalapeno burger which was very good. After lunch we needed to walk off some of our full stomachs, so we went to Walmart. Needles was finally able to find some jeans that were long enough and I got another pair of pants. I think Jennifer ended up with an outfit and a pair of sunglasses from Kohl's and a couple tops from Walmart. After Walmart we stopped by Pop Around the Clock for some gourmet popcorn. On our way home we had to swing by Dairy Dee. Mmmm D-a-i-r-y-D-e-e-e-e-e. When I got home I went over to Rudy & Brando's house to help with the new construction. They are in the process of adding a couple of rooms in the attic of their house. The 4x8 sheets of plywood for the floor is just about finished. Next framing for the ceiling and the walls. This might happen tomorrow. When I got home I had to jump in the shower for the second shower today. I was itching from head to toe from insulation dust. Yuck! Hope you are having a good weekend.

No comments: