Monday, May 02, 2011

Three More Days

In just a few days we will be leaving on our Alaskan adventure. I am sure we will have a fantastic time but I am a little hesitant to let my guard down and just relax and go with the flow. It seems that when I do relax, the other shoe drops and something doesn't go exactly to plan. We will be leaving Friday from Indy, dark and early and either waiting in an airport, on a plane or on a bus for 17 hours. I am not really looking forward to this but this is how it had to be to get there for reasonable money. I just hope that all the flights are on time and all the connects work out and that our luggage gets there when we do. By 7:30pm Central time Friday we will be in Vancouver and probably exhausted. We would like to do some running around Friday evening but I suspect our running around will consist of getting something to eat and resting. We might slip down to the 2010 Olympic Cauldron since it is only about a block or so from the Hotel. Wish us luck and hope to post some pics soon.

No comments: