Monday, September 05, 2011

Weekend in Kentucky

This Labor Day weekend we headed South after work to spend the weekend in Kentucky with my family. Friday night we spent the evening talking and catching up. Aunt "R" and Grandma came over to visit and see the video of Needles and myself's travels and in no time they were going home and it was time to go to bed. Saturday we headed into Central City for the Car Show.



It was neat seeing some of the old cars and I think my Dad said he at one time or another owned several cars like the ones at the show.
After the show we went to Island, Ky. for an Island Burger. We got back and relaxed for the evening.
Sunday we stayed home except for a Dairy Queen run. I had the new Peanut Butter Bash and it was good but I don't ever need another one. Needles and I made a couple of laps in the back forty in the golf cart. Monday came too fast and before long it was time to head back North and home. The weekend was nice and it was good to have the extra time with my family. Hope everyone had a nice holiday weekend.

No comments: