Saturday, May 19, 2012

Weekend Alone

Needles has been gone since Thursday to New Harmony, Indiana to a knitting and spinning retreat, so this weekend I had to entertain myself. There were three things I wanted to get accomplished while she was gone. Thursday I mowed the lawn and trimmed so there was one thing marked off the list. The next was to shampoo the carpets in the living room and the middle room. And last but not least, change the oil in the pickup. I finally got all three things done and not to mention make a peach cobbler like my Mom used to make. I got the recipe from her and it turned out perfect. Just like I remembered. Mmmmm. Needles will be home tomorrow and I will be happy to see her after a few days apart. Laundry will be on the agenda for tomorrow. Hope you had a good weekend.

No comments: