Monday, February 27, 2017

Unusually Warm February

 
Well the groundhog saw his shadow but I think he might need glasses. We have had unseasonably warm weather for February. We have had several days in the 60's and a few touching 70's. Tomorrow night we are supposed to be getting severe storms tomorrow night so I hope they aren't as bad as they have made them out to be. Valentines Day has come and gone and Needles and I went out to eat at Thainamite to celebrate Valentines Day. The service was a bit lacking and they ran out of propane to cook just after opening. I would think that for a restaurant, that would be something you would check before opening on a weekend. We might try them again sometime but it will be awhile. Last weekend I took my 4 wheeler down to the farm to try out the new tires and I think they did quite well. It was a bit muddy in the field so the ATV got a nice mud bath. Luckily most of it missed me and landed on the fenders. March just might come in like a lion, time will tell.

No comments: