Sunday, June 18, 2017

One Month Post PRK


It has been a little over a month since my PRK surgery. It seems like my vision is over all very good but I seem to have days where I can see close up very well and far away not as good and then other days it's the opposite. I am very pleased with the progress of my vision and have no regrets. We recently went on a vacation to New Orleans and I was pleased that I didn't have to worry about packing contacts or glasses. I also was relieved that while out and about during the vacation I didn't have to worry about losing a contact. I hope that this blog has helped and informed others that might be looking at going through with this procedure, I will continue to post about my progress but it will be less frequent with a final post being around the 6 month mark. Thanks for reading.

No comments: