Thursday, November 02, 2006

Home Sick.

Today I had to call in sick. This is the second time in a year I have had to do so. This is unusual as in my past jobs and over 10 years or so I think I may have missed one or 2 days due to sickness. This bug hit me hard last night at about 6pm and finally let up a bit this morning around 9:30. I feel weak, tired and have a headache. I was thinking I was getting some better but it seems the bug is hanging on. I hope I don't have to call in tomorrow also. I have been well tended to by my furry housemates. They are quick to take advantange of a hand hanging off the side of the couch and of course when I am in the restroom, that is perfect time to pester me for rubbins. I hope to get feeling better as the evening goes on. Fingers crossed.

4 comments:

K_Dense73 said...

Get well soon.

Brando said...

Get well soon!! I feel like crap too. Stupid glands!

Rudy said...

Hope ya get better soon bubby. The pics of the yard are really good. Bring me a copy of all your pics and we will make a DVD.

Ragged Around the Edges said...

Hope you're on the mend.