Saturday, July 07, 2007

Camping Bug.

Thursday night I received a telephone call. It was a friend I haven't see or talked to for months. Just about every weekend we would say to each other "We need to go see D & H." And so the many months went by and still couldn't find the time to visit. I was surprised to get the phone call telling me they were going to be camping at Red Hill. We thought about camping along with them but since they have a hard side camper complete with A/C and we have a pop up without A/C and the days are going to be in the mid 90's, I decided against it. We did however go for a visit. We arrived out there around 5:30pm and visited only leaving once to eat at the Trace Inn. The next thing I knew it was 11pm and we needed to go home. Today we got up and got our showers to set out on the town grocery shopping. We went to the OC to eat only to find out that they didn't have any salad fixins so we opted for beverages and a back up plan of Chinese food. We are now home and enjoying the A/C on a very warm day. Have a good weekend.

1 comment:

Rudy said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog I know that I deserved it. Hope you have a nice weekend.