Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Another Full Weekend

This weekend we went South for my Aunts wedding renewal. The ceremony was very nice and I was in charge of the photography. At the end I edited the photos and made a slide show for my aunt on DVD with the music from the wedding. It turned out pretty good, if I do say so myself. I can't wait to see the photos she has had printed off. At the end of the ceremony I had approximately 200 photos with duplicates and the slide show ended up having 110 photos.
On Sunday we ventured to the Grand Rivers area for a night of camping and more photo taking. We stayed the night even though I don't think it got below 80 degrees that night. Not good sleeping weather. Monday we went out to eat B'fast at The Pelican and had a mean plate of biscuits and gravy with 2 fries eggs on the side. YUM! After that we walked around Grand Rivers and down to the Lighthouse Landing.
I got a lot of neat photos and we enjoyed the day. Since there was no one in campground attendee shack we went up to pay for our night that we stayed and Monday night that we planned to stay. It turns out that the site my parents was on was reserved without us knowing or being notified so my parents was going to have to pull up stakes and move to another site. They said if they had to pack up that they might as well go on home so we decide to do the same. It sounds like this campground has some scheduling issues and they need people to be at there post ALL weekend. The way they leave notes on which sites are available is confusing and not updated for over 24hours. So you can be on a campsite first with no one to take your money or make your reservations and someone online make reservations 24/7 and take your spot. This system is messed up. They need to change it. We weren't the only people that were inconvenienced by this issue.

No comments: