Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Nice weekend.


Friday after work Needles and I loaded up and headed for the promise land. We arrived at my parent house around 6 pm and sat and chatted, giggled and enjoyed each others company. It was getting late so we turned in and recharged until the next day when Needles and I went on the hunt for a TV stand. We searched high and low without finding what we wanted. We finally did find one that we wanted and found out that they no longer make it and everywhere we looked was out of them. We thought we was going to purchase the display but they would not part with it as the metal legs had small holes drilled in it and was deemed defective. The stand will be destroyed instead of sold. Oh well. Sunday we got to visit with my family and enjoyed a very nice home cooked meal, that evening we went on a drive to visit the graves of some ancestors and do a little sight seeing. Monday we meet up with Cynical and Ragged in their neck of the woods. Needles, Ragged and Kissed went to a local yarn shop for a Labor Day sale. While the lady's went to fondle yarn, Cynical and I went to see if we could find the TV stand...NOPE. It's amazing how fast time flies by we are with Cynical and Ragged. All too quickly it was time for us to leave so we headed back to my parents. The evening flashed by us and it was time to go to bed. The next day it was time to head home. I got up and got things together and soon it was time to leave. We did managed to squeeze in a visit to my cousins costume and accessory shop before we had to leave. He just had a new sign made so we got a picture of it as we were leaving.

1 comment:

David Oliver said...

Ahhh, so nice to read what my life was like 30 years ago. Thanks for the memories. :)