Monday, October 29, 2007

Night before Trick or Treat.

Tomorrow is Trick or Treat night for our backward community. I have the fence up and just have a few items to put out for display. I bought enough candy to last us tomorrow night I hope. I am anxious yet tired. i think with all the activity of the Cache Slash Fest I am not as giddy as I have been in the last few years. I am glad that I took tomorrow off to get the yard in good haunted order.

PS I have been working on a Cache Slash Fest slideshow DVD. I have a some success with it but for some reason now, I am burning DVDs that work fine in the program but after I burn them a portion of the DVD doesn't work... This has happend the last few DVDs that I have burn so now I am fed up with it and I am calling it quits. I have invested way too much time and effort into this and now feel like it was a waste of time...

No comments: