Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas Part 2

Saturday we went down to the farm. We had sandwiches for supper in preparation for the feast the next day. Christmas morning came at 7:00am and was time the get the turkey in the oven. After the bird was in the hot box it was time for coffee and pecan pie squares. Around noon the uncles showed up and exchanged gifts. I ended up winning 7 bucks on scratch off lotto tickets and got some candy and few bucks to put in my wallet. We had our meal and to say I over ate is an understatement. Now I need to get back on my diet. Also I think Needles and I are going to get back on our regular exercise program. Our trip in March is getting closer day by day and I am glad to state the the Kilauea Volcano is spilling lava in the ocean again after a several month hiatus. I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas.

No comments: