Sunday, January 01, 2012

Happy New Years.

As you can see it is a new year and with a new year comes a new look to the blog. I finally dumped the old hard HTML code and slipped into the easy template type blog which is a lot easier to edit but less customization. OH Well to cap off 2011, I would have to describe it as an exciting adventure with highs and lows and I am glad it is behind me. Probably the high for the year would be our Alaskan vacation and the low would be the ongoing family drama with sprinklings of mediocrity in between. I am hoping that 2012 will be better. I hope that everyone had a happy and safe ringing in of the new year. 2012 I have faith in you, don't let me down.

PS. I have never been much on new years resolutions but I think I am going to try one this year. I won't make it public so in a way it's kind of an experiment. Maybe a year from now I will look back on this post and think Wow!...and hopefully not thinking "What a waste of time."

No comments: