Monday, October 20, 2008

It's Done...




Cache Slash Fest 2008 is over and I am glad. It has been a very stressfull few weeks with planning and all the work that needed to be done. If I listed all the things that had to come together over the past months it would run off the page. Trying to coordinate activities with several other people and get this all to run smoothly is a challenge to say the least. I would like to thank our guests for the weekend for being there for the venting when stress seemed to get a bit high and also for the post event cool down vent. I would have to say that this event was the most enjoyable for me. Usually I am running around like a chicken with my head cut off getting things done but this year I actually had some down time to eat, visit and enjoy some of the fruits of my labor. I have to say that if there is a next year I am not doing as much so if it doesn't get done.....so be it. Today I felt like a rung out dishrag, I think that all the preparations finally caught up with me. Still tired after a busy day.




PS. Cynical and Ragged you are welcome back anytime.

2 comments:

Ragged Around the Edges said...

All of your hard work paid off; it was a great event. We truly enjoyed it.

And I feel certain you were in charge of weather: it was awesome.

Rudy said...

Yes you had your plate full this year and IMHO deserve the credit for a wonderful event. It is exhausting to have that much to do and I dont envy that at all. Good job and a pat on the back Bro.