Friday, October 31, 2008

Good Evening.

The Count. Betty.

Flash.

These are a few pictures from our Halloween 2008 yard display. I think we got everything up and going in record time this year thanks to Rudy and his crew and The King of Halloween. We started a little after noon and was done by 3pm. Usually I am doing finishing touches around 5pm with early bird trick or treaters walking up around 5:30pm or so. This year I actually had some down time to think "Is there any more crap I could put out?" I am glad I stopped. This year trick or treaters were a little low in number compared to previous years. The neighboring towns are having theirs on the same night this year which cuts our numbers. I think our official number was 58, which is about average. The lowest in the 40's and the most in the 80's. If we counted everyone that was dressed up our number would probably be around 75 or 80. I was surprised by how many parents dressed up to take their kid or kids out trick or treating. After 8pm which was the official cut off of trick or treating we waited for Rudy and King to stop by for pictures. They then helped to tear down which isn't usually done until around midnight. Tonight we were done and in the house around 10:30pm. We still have a TON of candy. I think we handed out maybe half of what I bought. Tomorrow we will go out to Kings and pack up the blow molds and air blown items. I had a fun Halloween but now I am exhausted and glad it is over. Happy Halloween everyone.

No comments: