Thursday, January 08, 2009

Mucks Are Here!

As I wrote several posts ago I ordered a pair of Muck boots with my Gander Mountain gift card from Cynical. They were scheduled to arrive on Tuesday the 6th. I checked the tracking number that night when they weren't on the front porch when I got home. When I checked the website, it said that they were delivered at 5:53pm that day. I went out to check the porch and no boots. When I looked into the tracking information it said that they were delivered to Fairfield, IL. Hmm I don't live in Fairfield... Needles called UPS to find out what the deal was and yep they confirmed that the boots were misdelivered. Yesterday I checked the website and it said that the boots were a Return to Sender Pending. I thought great I am going to have to wait another week to 10 days to get my boots. It's not like I needed them right away but if I had them, that would be one less thing to worry about. Today when I got home, my boots were on the porch. I was so excited I put them on immediately and commenced farmin on my facebook...... You can't farm without boots..duh! Anyway I am glad that is all straightened out and it was somewhat painless for me...Needles was the one that called and sat on hold for several minutes and almost got into a fight with the automated phone attendant that I think needs a hearing aid.

No comments: