Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Work was a bear. We got very busy around 9:30 and they kept coming until I left at 4:30pm. I was supposed to leave at 3 but I hated to leave my co worker short handed and swamped. After work I did get to stop and visit a friend. When I started home I noticed it seemed colder. When I made it home I checked the thermometer on the porch and it said 20 but I think it was colder. I check online and it says 12 degrees and from the forecast its only going to get colder folks. Thursday the temp is going to be a whopping 5. Yep 5. I guess we have had it some what mild this winter but I am tired of the cold temps and ready for spring. I think we have chances for snow tonight and tomorrow but I am not sure if we are to get any accumulation. They have been saying little to no accum. or 1 to 3 inches depending on who you check. Who knows. I guess we will see in the next several hours. Ragged and Cynical get ready for lots of coffee and warm food cuz I don' t think we are going to poke our head outside all weekend. Maybe a visit with Rudy and the funky bunch but that maybe it. This week is never ever going to end.

No comments: