Monday, January 05, 2009

Safe and Secure.

The holidays have come and gone and Needles and I for the first year hasn't exchanged gifts. We thought we would wait until after the holidays and maybe the stores woundn't be so crazy and their might be some good buys. Needles and I are very practical people and try not to buy nick knack and other items that would otherwise set on a shelf and gather dust. We usually buy what we need instead of what we want, with the occasional spurge on an item. This year our thoughts turned to items that we have needed for a while but just couldn't seem to follow through. Today I thought I would stop off by the store and pick up our Xmas gift to each other. And here it is.

I know all of you lady's reading this hearts just skipped a beat and I am sorry that Needles has my heart and there can be no other. She is a luck girl. Nothing says I love you like a fire proof and water proof safe. Merry Xmas Needles.

PS. The problem is we got so much crap ie. tax papers, ins. papers, birth certificates, important papers and photo Cd's to put into it we might have to get a second one.

2 comments:

needlefingers said...

We are so very prudent. LY :)

Rudy said...

the gift that keeps on giving.