Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentinos Day felices!


Today is Valentines Day and I have to say that I have been getting a little cabin fever with the nasty weather and not being able to be outside. I told Needles that I wanted to do something and get out of the house. We had plans with a friend but since she is feeling a bit under the weather we thought we would postpone plans for another time. We thought we would go to town and pick up a few items I missed on my grocery getting day last week. We got all the items I missed and more and since it was Valentines Day and nothings too good for my baby we ate out so she would get a break from cooking. Since Chinese was closed until 4pm and since I have been craving Taco Bell, I choose to take her to the local Mexican place. Needles had the Quesadilla Yucatan and I had the Chimichanga Monterey. They were both very good and when we left we were ready for a siesta. Nothing says I Love You like gassy Mexican food that makes you sleepy. Happy Valentines Day Needlefingers.
PS. For Valentines Day my Needles got me a pair of Sketcher shoes. We are nothing if not practical.

2 comments:

Terri said...

there's nothing that a woman likes more than to not have to cook and get to go out for some good mexican. Sweet.

Ragged Around the Edges said...

Happy (belated) Valentine's Day.