Thursday, February 26, 2009

Weekend Anticipation.

We were going to go to Kentucky this evening but after a little scheduling issue that made me feel a little guilty for being gone Friday with my co workers being short handed made me delay our extended weekend plans by a day. I think they would have gotten along just fine without me. Lord knows I am not that big of a influence, but if I would have left today I would have been thinking to myself, I wonder how today went? Anyway we are leaving tomorrow after work and we will be gone until Monday. I think Needles might go to my cousins baby shower while we are down there. It was originally scheduled for next weekend but surgery plans for my Aunt "T" has bumped it up to this weekend. So I hope to enjoy the weekend as I know that even a 3 day weekend will be too short. Have a great weekend everyone.

No comments: