Saturday, May 02, 2009

Full fun day.

This morning I couldn't sleep in. I was up at 7:30am even though I wanted to sleep in later. I just watched TV until Needles got up and then mowed the yard. We then went to the big city where we ate at Appleby's and did some clothes shopping for vacation. I scored 3 shirts and 2 pairs of pants. Needles scored and nice top. After that we went to Wally world and did a little grocery shopping to get us by for the next week until we leave on vacation. We got home and I knocked out a couple of chores that I have been putting off and then decided to visit my Brother and his family. We talked, ordered pizza and watched Pineapple Express. After that it was late and we needed to get home. I am finishing up some laundry and Needles is needing to get the shortcake baked for "L's" birthday party tomorrow. Have a nice weekend.

No comments: