Monday, April 27, 2009

Louis Caldera is a Dumb Ass.


The Director of the White House Military Office authorized and approved an updating of the file photo of one of the planes that is designated Air Force One when the president is on board. The plane flew very low over Manhattan , near the site of The World Trade Building stood and near the Statue of Liberty. Apparently all federal and local authorities were notified but where under strict orders not to disclose information to the public about it. Buildings were evacuated and people who will are still and will always be traumatized by the 911 attacks were sent into a panic. Apparently therapists phones have been inundated by post traumatic stress patients with panic attacks and high anxiety levels. A class action law suit is pending against the government. President Obama was furious when he heard about the idiocy of what had happened. I hope some people get the boot for this stunt. If you would like to watch what people saw I have the clip below. When I watched it I got a funny feeling in my stomach. I can't imagine seeing it happen in real life.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Adam Thomas, Crisis Systems Analyst said...

Good simple take on the issue. I wonder though... isn't the pilot culpably negligent as well? I mean, he's the one flying around the city sky scrapers... I bet that wasn't part of the flight plan!

Terri said...

wow that is just crazy, how could anyone think that was acceptable...