Sunday, July 26, 2009

Already thinking about deer season.

Today I have been thinking about deer season. Last year it took me awhile to get into the mood but this year I seem to be anxious for it to be here. Since I have been in camera and photography mode for some time now, I have made a purchase that I have been wanting to make for some time but haven't ever pulled the trigger. Today I purchased a trail camera. I hope to have it set up next weekend at my hunting spot and hopefully get some nice nature pics. The picture quality is only 5 mega pixel so quality isn't fantastic but will be OK. If I get anything good, I will post it on the blog. I know my friend "D" has been wanting a picture of a nice buck. We will see if my efforts are fruitful.

2 comments:

Terri said...

my husband and 15 yr old son are down to counting days instead of weeks now. Seriously. Hope you capture some good shots; I'll be sure to share them with my men.

Ragged Around the Edges said...

Poor deer, how can they compete with technology?