Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Whats is new is a pain in the arse.

Over the last few weeks my cell phone wasn't holding a charge very long so I decided to get a new phone. After getting the phone I decided to activate it and it seemed that calling to get my old number transferred was going to be a pain so I just decided to get a new number. Well now I am not sure if that was a good idea because now I am getting texted weather updates from a place in Indiana and also texts from some company that offers loans which must be amazing because that's what they say in the text. I have since contacted the place in Indiana to remove the number and also blocked the number from which these loan texts are coming from. All I can say is the guy that had the number before me was named Tony and he has been a pain in my ass. Also today I have found that I can receive texts but I cant send them.....Nice.

On another note we have been getting a notice on our satellite system that satellite signal 2 has been dropping in and out. After pulling out the receiver and inspecting the cables we have found that lightning must have ran in on that line because the center wire on the coax wire has been burned and fused into the coax port on the back of the receiver, so now we have to order a new receiver...It just keeps getting better. With the news that our retirement package has changed at my work and probably not for the better, the moral at work is in the dumpster. It seems that my already short fuse has just been getting shorter and shorter. This is getting old.

I am hoping that our visit South this weekend might help in this matter but I am not holding my breath.

No comments: