Monday, August 16, 2010

Not Much.




Not a lot going on in my neck of the woods. We have finished dry walling my brothers upstairs and the mudding is currently underway. They are thinking it will be few more days before it is done. Work has been work, not a lot to say. since Needles mom got the smoker from the auction a few weeks ago I have been trying my hand at BBQ and smoking meats. Over the last 6 weekends I have smoked something 5 of them. I think I have mastered a technique that works for me. The jest of it is smoke for 2 hours and then flip and mop. Then 2 more hours and then flip and wrap in foil and mop generously and put back in smoker for 2 more hours. This seems to be the winning combination. Not too much to report. Just making it day by day until Oct. I am hoping to work on some Halloween projects when the weather cools off a little. I am ready for Fall.

PS. The picture is of a funnel cloud that was spotted in Vincennes last week during the storms.

No comments: