Tuesday, September 07, 2010

Pulled the Trigger.

Since Needle's Mom got me the Brinkmann Gourmet Vertical Water Smoker I have been smoking meats almost every weekend to my hearts content. I have seemed to stumble upon an addiction of sorts. I have been thinking on getting another smoker. A larger one with an offset firebox. I found the website that I want to buy it from and as I slept last night I contemplated the purchase. I know we have another vacation coming up and the money would be best spent there but I happen to find the type of smoker I wanted on a end of summer clearance discount with an additional 10% off and free shipping. How could I pass this up so I pulled the trigger. It is supposed to be here Friday but we will see. I think this design will be easier to flip, mop and move around the meat instead of disassembling half the smoker and loosing you heat every time you need to do any of these things as I have to do with the vertical smoker.
From this.
To this.

No comments: