Monday, January 03, 2011

Goodbye Gabriella.

Gabby
Sept 1995 - Jan. 3rd 2011
Needles and Gabby
Gabby and I
Gabby napping just a couple days ago.

Tonight I got the call that I had been expecting to come anytime now. Gabby my first cat that I had when I first moved from my parents home to my own home had passed away. She lived with me for several years until my job kept me away from home alot so she went to stay at my parents. When my parents moved to Kentucky she went to stay with Needles Mom and spent the last few years on the farm. She was a sweet cat and I will miss scritching her head when I go to L's house. She was 15 years and 4ish months old. Brent and Brando found her wandering around a church parking lot on a very cold night in Oct. 1995 and they brought her to me. Goodbye Gabby I am glad you were a part of my life and I could be a part of yours.

1 comment:

Ragged Around the Edges said...

So sorry to hear about Gabby. What sweet photos of her!