Sunday, April 17, 2011

Countdown.

I have been counting down the days until we go on vacation. I was trying to control my excitement with the upcoming trip and was thinking everything was seeming to go well until I got some unexpected news from my work a couple weeks ago. It's amazing how your world and your perspective of it can change in just a few seconds and just a few words. Needless to say my stress levels have shot up a little more lately, my fuse a little shorter and looking forward to the trip is a little bitter sweet with what is weighing on my mind. I was just going to ignore it and hope that some how the world would sort it out some way and that whatever happens, happens. But the more I try to ignored it the more my mind slips back to the situation like a paper cut that can be forgotten but suddenly becomes all encompassing in a painful split second. I don't know why I am so surprised of the situation. I guess I am just taking things day by day and as said before things will sort themselves out in time.....So I guess I have two countdowns...One good and one, I don't know yet.

No comments: