Monday, April 25, 2011

Happy Early Birthday to Me.

I have been long lusting after a L lens for my DSLR for some time now. When I sold my pop up camper I had a choice to make, use the money to add the lens to my current DSLR or upgrade to a new camera body . I decided on the later and ended up picking up a Canon 60D from Amazon. I got the camera a week ago and I am very pleased with its abilities and thought in time I might pair it with the L lens of my dreams. I decided to give Needles the Canon XS DSLR as she has been wanting one also. Little did I know that Needles had decided with her "hand me down" DSLR that she might buy the L lens I wanted and we could share it. The lens came in the mail Saturday and just after she brought the package in the house, she holds it out to me and says "Happy Early Birthday!" To say I was thrilled is an understatement. Thank you Needles. You make my dreams come true. Love you and you shouldn't have.
Original picture
Crop of the image above. Amazing.

1 comment:

needlefingers said...

You deserve it, darlin'. LY