Saturday, June 30, 2012

Happy Birthday To Me.

Thirty nine years ago today, I was born. Not just me but my twin brother also. This morning Needles and I slept in a little but was up and at em just after 9am. We fixed breakfast and shortly after that was a call from my parents wishing me a happy birthday. In the middle of the mid day heat we decided to do some grocery shopping. Nothing like a good frustrating visit to Wally World on your birthday and it's 105 outside to get you good and pissy. Between the people having a family reunion blocking the aisles, the couple chatting up the cashier while we stand there waiting to get checked out and finally the people I got behind on the road home. Let me just say that turn signals are totally optional around here. When we got home we unloaded our groceries and I finally got to cool down. My SIL called earlier and invited Needles and I out to supper at The Trace Inn. They picked us up around 5pm and of to the park we went. It was almost grilled chicken salads all around. Afterwards a quick trip to the Dairy Dee scored Needles some Choco Dees. This evening has been dedicated to staying cool and a little black berry picking. Tomorrow we are going to L's to have lunch. Hope you have a good weekend.

PS. A neat fact that I discovered today. On June 30th 1973 there was a total solar eclipse. Interesting.

No comments: