Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Thanksgiving is just around the corner....RUN!


In just a couple of days it will be Thanksgiving and Needles and I will be down at the homestead. We are leaving tomorrow night so that Needles can be down there to help with the preparation of the feast. I am going to try to restrain myself and not eat so much this year but I seem to say that every year and by the time it is over I am in full triptophan coma with a side of belly ache. We will have to return because I have to work Friday but that evening we are going South to the promise land and spending the weekend with my parents. Hope everyone has a great Turkey Day.

1 comment:

Ragged Around the Edges said...

Happy Turkey Day to you. Happy Turkey Day to you. Happy Turkey Day. . . Pilot. . . Happy Turkey Day to you.