Sunday, November 25, 2007

Back from the South.

Today we returned from my parents house and I am glad to be home. The trip home was very rainy and hazardous at times but we managed to make it home without incident. We did see a truck that must have hydroplaned and was in the ditch facing the wrong direction in the South bound side. We got to spend some time with my parents and we got to ride the extended safari trail back up into the woods. It was fun and I was amazed that the golf cart would negotiate the hills and water crossings. We went to my Grandma's house and enjoyed pizza and I got to see my Aunt Rs new puppy named Lil Bit. It is a chihuahua and terrier mix very cute and gave her kitty's a rough way to go. This week we will be back to life as usual until Wednesday and then it will be 2nd deer season. I hope to end the season early and enjoy a couple days to relax. I have been able to sleep late for a couple week. I need a couple of days to get back into my old sleep schedule. Looks like the weather over the next week or so will be good for sleeping and not much else.

No comments: