Sunday, November 04, 2007

Do Nuthin Weekend.

This weekend was a Do Nuthin weekend, but it is amazing that for a Do Nuthin weekend we have had stuff to do. Yesterday we HAD to rearrange all the Halloween stuff in the garage in order to get my Jeep inside. I have to say that I think we gained more room and things are more organized than they have been in the past. We also went to the big city to do some long needed grocery shopping. With all the goings on in the last couple of months we haven't been able to do the necessary evils of life, ie. grocery shopping, house cleaning, kitty pestering, sleeping, you know what I mean. I still have a couple of jobs to get done this weekend and have been procrastinating. I have to change the oil in Needles truck and mow the lawn. Two jobs although not difficult, but it seems to take a stick of dynamite to get me off the couch to do them. This morning we had a nice B'fast of cinnamon rolls and 89er's blend coffee. Tugger is laying in the floor with his eyes squoze shut and Copper in his own little world pouncing dust particles moving through the sunbeam streaming in the window. (He's not right.) This is a great DO Nuthin morning...

No comments: