Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Ebay winnings

Here is a couple of items I scored off of Ebay for yard decorations for CSF08. I am pretty proud of my win because these items together would cost from $120 to $180 bucks depending on where you buy them. What did I pay for them you ask...

$54 bucks and that is with shipping... I couldn't wait to try them out so I had to put them up in the house and Needles took pictures. It's almost like Xmas morning around here. I won another inflatable this week. A $70 item for less than half price with shipping. I will take a picture when I get it.
I love ebay.
P.S. Three days to our visit to Cynical and Ragged's. I can't wait.


2 comments:

K_Dense73 said...

Happy early Halloween and we can't wait for you guys to get here. We've been planning since last week.

Ragged Around the Edges said...

Oooooh, spooky! Bring them with you and we'll scare the neighbors.