Sunday, January 06, 2008

Last of the gift cards.

This week has been dedicated to the purchase of products to use up my Xmas gift cards. Last Sunday Needles and I used up my Subway card while we were on our way home from the promise land. Thursday I ordered a few items from Bass Pro and last night I ordered 3 CDs from Barnes and Noble and today Needles and I went to the big city and finished off my Lowe's Card. I seems I will be having some good mail coming this week.

List of items purchased by gift card.
  1. 2 subways subs
  2. 3 plastic 31 gallon tote containers
  3. Johnny Cash greatest hits
  4. Black Crowes greatest hits
  5. Stone Temple Pilots greatest hits
  6. Mossy Oak shotgun sling
  7. Butt Out (deer field dressing tool)
  8. Blaze Orange PVC rain poncho

I know I gave out 5 gift cards myself this year and I think they are a great idea to get someone who you haven't a clue what they want or need. Also today Needles and I did a little car shopping. Since it is Sunday it is the perfect time to wander the car lots without hassle. Also since it was 63 degrees outside although a little windy it was nice to get out and walk around the lots. Hope everyone had a nice weekend.

1 comment:

Ragged Around the Edges said...

Are the plastic totes to hold all of your loot? I so love Johnny Cash. . . and who can go wrong with the Black Crowes?