Saturday, November 01, 2008

It's all over but the cryin.

Well, another Halloween has come and gone. We had everything up yesterday and we have everything down and put away today. Its a bit of a challenge when you help in decorating 4 or 5 yards. I don't know anymore, I lost count. It think it's actually 6. I was just glad we were able to get it all in one truck load. I think if we had one more thing we wouldn't have been able to make that claim. The list of things that were put in other peoples yard was 33 blow mold items, 7 air blown items and a few odds and ends that was dragged out there during the month of October. This evening I will be parked on the couch, nursing my sore back. I hope everyone had an enjoyable Halloween. No wonder we skip putting up a Xmas tree after all this.

No comments: