Thursday, September 21, 2006

As Seen On C.N.N. Glenn Beck Show.


This is actual transcript of the Glenn Beck Show on CNN....Congrates Clint!

BECK: OK. So what do you have for us? You`re our Public Viewer, and people write you and then bash me.
SACK: Yes, they send me stuff. Well, I got a lot of e-mails over the course of the last few months suggesting you have some kind of -- there`s like a lost separated at birth with you and the guy Ralphie from "A Christmas Story."
BECK: I don`t know. What do you mean?
SACK: You know "A Christmas Story"? Well, this guy, Clint, from ToyandGamesCenter.com (ph), was nice enough to send me the Ralphie bobblehead doll. And as you can see, it does bear a striking resemblance.
BECK: It does.
SACK: "Oh, it`s World War III, people. Let`s get your guns, and let`s go (INAUDIBLE) it`s World War III." So that...(CROSSTALK)
BECK: Unfortunately, I`m going to have to stick your tongue to a frozen pole.
SACK: Oh, dear. I forgot that scene. So I thought -- this is a guy -- you can have this for your desk, unless you break it like you broke my Parisian globe.
BECK: Well, yes, it was really -- it was hard for me to keep something from France not broken, but...
SACK: I understand.

My cuzzes shop is famous!

2 comments:

Rudy said...

Today small town Greenville....Tomorrow the WORLD!!!

K_Dense73 said...

Cool. I bet his website hits have gone through the roof.