Sunday, September 24, 2006

Productive Weekend.

This morning I had about 30% of my Halloween Projects done. I can now say that about 95% of the projects are done. I kicked it into gear since Needles went to a spinning and dyeing get together and left me all by my lonesome. I started about 10am this morning and didn't stop until almost 5pm. Here is the Projects list:

  1. Electric chair victim ( movable neck)........DONE!
  2. Guillotine victim ( pumps blood)........DONE!
  3. Alien Autopsy ...........DONE!
  4. Gas Chamber ............needs smoke hooked up.
  5. Village Creature..........DONE!
  6. Geocaching containers......DONE!

I think this completes the list. Not bad seeing how half of these projects were just a thought and some supplies this morning. I am now confident that I will have everything done by Oct. 21st, barring any unforeseen set backs.

I am beat down tired and still need to get a shower, eat supper and finished 2 to 3 loads of laundry. Why does the weekends go so fast? I am not looking forward to work tomorrow. My boss is letting me to payroll to prepare us for her being off for a few weeks for surgery. I can already tell is isn't going to go very smooth.

I will post pictures of my projects after the Cache Slash Fest.

2 comments:

Ragged Around the Edges said...

Can't wait to see the fruits of your labor. Don't you love productive weekends?

FarmWife said...

You've been a busy, if a tad gruesom, bee! Sounds a little like a horror flick of a productive weekend.