Sunday, November 30, 2008

Relaxing weekend.

This weekend has been uneventful. We have been inside ever since Friday evening after work. I did do a little laundry this weekend but other than that all I have accomplished was setting on the couch and napping. Needles has been busy cooking most of the weekend. Saturday we had homemade Chinese for lunch and beef stew for supper. Today we had soup beans and fritter cornbread. Mmmmm. It has been a nice weekend other than it wasn't long enough. Wednesday after work Needles and I are heading South to my parents to visit the weekend. Since I killed out first season we will be spending the four days in Kentucky. The weather isn't looking that great but if we can just have cold without rain or snow. On the Xmas front we have maybe 40% of the shopping done. We are usually done by now with just a few odds and ends to finish up but this year has sneaked up on us. I think the consensus this year is to not put up a tree again this year. I am some what disappointed to not put up a tree but I am sure the day after Xmas I will be glad we didn't. Anyway that is what is going on in this neck of the woods.

No comments: