Sunday, November 09, 2008

Sighting In.

This is me sighting in my Mossberg 385 with slug barrel. Federal Vital Shock 3 inch 1 ounce load. The first shot is at 50 yards, the second is at 40 yards and the last is at 30 yards. I strapped the camera on a branch a few feet from the target. The first shot comes at 28 seconds into the video. These shots were taken in the standing position without a rest. I was standing out in the open. The last shot was rushed as it started to sleet and the wind picked up. I wasn't sure how well the camera would tolerate this so I hurried to get done. Also on the last shot you can see the wadding hit the box at the bottom left. The circle around the center dot is about the size of a saucer plate, roughly six inches.


2 comments:

Brando said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rudy said...

Nice. I hope we get some ummer box sausage and some box slim jims. Accidentally posted on Brandos account hince the deleted post.