Saturday, April 18, 2009

A Step Into The Future.


For what seems like an eternity the small hospital I work at has been working on a long needed upgrade in my dept. It has been a lot of hard work, not by me but by mostly my boss to get this project off the ground and moving in the right direction. It was scary a few times and I was afraid we weren't moving in the direction that we needed to but finally a decision was made and we got back on track and headed down the path to get this project approved only to have several more hurdles thrown up in front of us just moments from the finish line. I got an email from my boss last night that stated we have cross the finish line and now the work to implement new and better technology will hopefully be the only issue we have to deal with. I am excited as to what this will mean for the department with streamlining work flow for all involved. I am glad we are finally making that step into a filmless future.

1 comment:

K_Dense73 said...

Maybe I'll have my next faux medical emergency there.