Sunday, April 12, 2009

A Windy Easter Weekend.

Last night Needles and I started our preparations for Easter and no Easter is complete without coloring eggs. So we started with a couple dozen.

Then we got the color tablets dissolving in vinegar.

Going for a quick dip.
Here is a picture of one dozen of the final product.

All we need now is the Easter Bunny and family.


Today Needles and I packed up and went South to have Easter with her family. We enjoyed Ham Ala Kristi with cabbage slaw, al gratin potatoes, asparagus casserole, deviled eggs and home made rolls. For dessert we had raspberry pretzel salad. It was a very good and of course I ate too much. The sky started to cloud up so I thought we better head home because I had 2 lawns to mow and a load of laundry to do before my head can hit the pillow. Here are a couple pictures I took while walking about today.


Hope everyone had a Happy Easter.

No comments: