Sunday, August 06, 2006

Full Weekend.


Friday night I was taking a nap when I was awaken by my sweetheart. She said I have a call. I roused my lazy rear out of bed and staggered to the phone. It was Rudy and Ed wanting to know if I wanted to go ghost hunting. I said sure why I stumbled to get on some presentable clothes and wipe the sleep from my eyes. We left around 9pm and went to our first cemetery of the night. We took several pictures and tried an EVP. I don't think we caught anything there. We then went to another cemetery where a young man died of a somewhat suspectious nature. We thought we would see if there was anything going on there. It just seemed the ghosts didn't wan to communicate that night.

Saturday we got up bright and early to go to a street long yard sale. The sale was down Rudy and Ed's street so we went to see what they had. After a short visit, it was time to go south the Needle's Moms house and can kraut. The cabbage had been working for 6 weeks and was ready for canning. 11 heads of cabbage ended up making 10 cans of kraut. They are all nice and sealed and ready when we want them. We then went to the big city and was able to knock off one of the Halloween items needed for a project. Saturday night we went up town to watch King Kong. Since we already saw it and it was getting late we decided to leave early.

Today is laundry and mowing. It is hard to get the energy level up to get things accomplished so I made some coffee. Hopefully that will get the wheels a rollin.

No comments: