Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Get it over with.

Today was humpday and I wish I could look on the rest of the week like the worst is behind us, but I am afraid this is not the case. Today was a total cluster. While being busy with patients the other idiotic thing we in the healthcare field has to do is babysit Doctors. Both yesterday and today patient reports had to be done TWICE because the dim witted doctors sign reports that don't have there name on it. I wouldn't have been bad if it was an accident or just one or two were signed, but these reports were knowingly signed wrong and there was about 60 of them all together. This is about like you signing your name to the bottom of your neighbors check and expecting to cash it without problems. It just doesn't work! You know it. I know it but because they are doctors they think that the world should bend to their warped sense of view. I sorry that I have to vent here but I am afraid if I didn't, I might not make it the rest of the week. Our main doctor seems to think he can just come and go with whenever he wants and to hell with the schedule and the patients awaiting their exams to be read. He was scheduled all week and Last weekend he didn't show up. Also we found out today that he will not be in tomorrow either. If you or I tried this at our jobs we would probably have to find new jobs.

Time for a Schwan's ice cream sandwich break.

That knocked the zookeeper in the head. At least there is only 2 days left but then again....There is 2 days left. Oye.

1 comment:

Rudy said...

Poor zookeeper. Hope he makes it through the week. Wheres my sandwich?