Monday, August 21, 2006

Here's to the bad times.

Last week on Friday I received some bad news. I won't go into that but on Saturday I get nailed with jury duty. The date for said Jury duty is Sept. 11th.....Nice. Today was crappy and tomorrow seems to be promising the same. When it rains, it pours.

Last weekend was somewhat eventful. Needles and I went to the big city and did some retail therapy. I bought us new cell phones and Needles purchased a nice dining table and chairs. She is bring it home today and I get to put it together. I don't mind doing it but I am not really looking forward to it. I hope all the pieces are there and the wood is in good shape when I get it out. It seems that whenever we buy something like this there is always a blemish somewhere on it that drives me nuts. I just gotta keep telling myself. It will be fun.....Maybe after a few hundred times I might start believing it.

1 comment:

Ragged Around the Edges said...

You are in our thoughts and prayers.