Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Cuz's Shop



My cousin is opening a shop this month. He has done a lot of selling on ebay but his sales has gotten to the level where a physical shop was needed. He is getting in a shipment of Halloween costumes and other festive items. Here is a few shots from inside the shop. It is awesome. Definitely my kinda place.

My co worker G talked me into bringing home an old blood bank that looks cool. I may have some pictures of it sometime but it is in it's second life as a gas chamber for Halloween complete with smoke and a thrashing body. Wish me luck becuase this thing is severly heavy. I got to do some stripping of the equipment to lighten the load. Wish me luck on this project. I'm gonna need it.

2 comments:

Ragged Around the Edges said...

Very cool. We are gonna have to stop in there the next time we are that way.

Rudy said...

I wish I have seet it for real. All I have seen was pictures. Brandy has cooked up a conspiracy to keep me away so I wont spend any $. I know it!