Saturday, August 12, 2006

Home Alone...


I am home alone, if you don't count our crazy cats. Needles has run off and abandon me for the BIG city and the promise of lots of yarn and fiber goodies. When I talked with her last night she sounded like she was having a good time. Today will probably be and expensive day for them.....I get the feeling. While Needles has been away I went and visited my Brother and his family. We ordered out from the Trace Inn and Rudys nappy head needed cut so I commence to shearing his melon. I trained myself to cut hair with electric clippers when I had a black cocker spaniel named Spanky many years ago. I had flash backs of it while I was cutting Rudy's noggin. Last night I worked on the gas chamber abit. As I mentioned before it is very heavy and I am stripping it down of everything that doesn't need to be there. I think I have gotten it as light and it is going to get. This prop is in serious need of a dolly to help maneuver it around. I worked out in the garage until about 8:30 pm and then came in to watch some T.V. and surf the internets. I am not sure what is on the agenda for today. The day is wide open.

2 comments:

Rudy said...

I got a neat noggin now Nevil. Thanks for the shave.

K_Dense73 said...

Hey, I could use a trim.